The magic is in you to do the impossible.
We all know Walt for all of his many successes and we love all that he created. But don't forget how many times Walt Disney himself 'failed' including a bankruptcy, a mental breakdown, a devastating strike, and the loss of control over his beloved creation of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
Success is often built on failures. We learn so much from our mistakes and failures. Something that might seem impossible right now won't be once you've conquered it! When you look back you wonder why you saw it as such a huge hurdle to overcome.
Here are some Monday Motivation quotes about the impossible to kick start your week on a positive.
- “Sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” – Lewis Carroll
- “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” – Walt Disney
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
- “No one gets very far unless he accomplishes the impossible at least once a day.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking.” – Robert Schuller
- “The impossible becomes possible if only your mind believes it.” – Chris Bradford
- “You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.” – Deepak Chopra
- “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
Here's to a great week smashing the impossible!